If we combine the fact that I have a lot of books and am very indecisive, it’s clear that choosing the next book to read is actually quite difficult.
So, why not make this more exciting and ask for help?
Here are a list of books I could read next:
- After you’d Gone – Maggie O’Farrell
- When Things Fall Apart – Pema Chedron [non-fiction]
- The Possession of Mr Cave – Matt Haig
- Universal Love – Alexander Weinstein
- Tuesdays with Morrie – Mitch Albom [non-fiction]
- Everything I know about Love – Dolly Alderton [non-fiction]
I’d like you to pick one of these books to vote for and drop it in the comments below! (if you don’t know any of the books, feel free to pick a random one!)
Once I have collected all the votes (on May 1st), I will read the highest voted book in May! And I’ll also write a book review on it too – so pick wisely!
I’m excited to see what you all want me to read!
You can find me on social media here: